This Sponsorship Proposal Package Quickstart Kit gets you started quickly toward producing a professional Sponsorship Package that will get you noticed right away!
WHAT'S INSIDE THE SPONSORSHIP PROPOSAL PACKAGE QUICKSTART KIT?
Guidance on what you should and should not include in your sponsorship proposal package. Learn how to gather the data you'll need to produce a world-class sponsorship proposal. Inside the guide you'll learn:
- Step One - Pre-Work
- Step Two - Construct your Sponsorship Proposal Package Documents
- Step Three - Distributing your Sponsorship Proposal Packet
- Step Four - Follow-Up
- Step Five - Conversion
- Step Six - Thank You Letter
- Step Seven - Receipt Letter
- Step Eight - Sponsorship Fulfillment Report
You will receive two Word documents that will help you to produce a professional one-page sponsorship cover letter.
You will receive two Word documents that will help you to create an effective and concise one-page fact sheet about your entity or event seeking sponsorship.
You will receive two Word documents that will help you to produce a compelling sponsorship proposal complete with sponsorship levels, a sponsorship pledge form and engaging imagery that you can customize. Jump out to potential sponsors as someone who takes this process seriously!
Sections of the sponsorship proposal include:
- Section 1 - Coversheet : Includes imagery and your logo in matching color palettes.
- Section 2 - Pitch Page : Complete with imagery and quotes from satisfied customers of your organization or event.
- Section 3 - Entity or Event Summary: Quick overview about your organization or event accompanied by relevant pictures.
- Section 4 - Sponsorship Benefits & Details : This is a summary of your sponsorship levels. This gives the potential sponsor a complete overview of what they will receive for their financial and/or product sponsorship.
- Section 5 - Other Sponsorship Opportunities : This is an opportunity to offer a la carte sponsorship options or to give your recipient the freedom to design their own sponsorship package.
- Section 6 - Media Reach : Give your potential sponsor insight into the types of advertising, public and community relations opportunities that are available.
- Section 7 - Sponsorship Form : This pledge form allows you to close the deal with your potential sponsor.
- Section 8 - Thank You : Thank potential sponsors for taking the time to review your proposal. Provide contact information, a logo and relevant pictures of your organization or event at its finest.
You will receive two Word documents that will help you to produce a sponsorship thank you letter to let your new sponsor know how appreciative you are for their sponsorship of your organization or event. Learn how to personalize your thank you letter, stand out to sponsors as an appreciative recipient and reinforce the idea that a heartfelt thank you goes a long way.
You will receive two Word documents that will help you to produce a sponsorship receipt letter documenting for sponsors their financial and/or in-kind donation to your organization or event. Sponsors have come to expect this type of documentation primarily for tax purposes. If you are a non-profit in the United States, learn what the Internal Revenue Services (IRS) requires you to include in a gift substantiation message.